When it comes to satisfying compliance regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, Basel II, etc and mitigating the risks associated with the Insider Threat, Oracle delivers the perfect solution for you to overcome these security challenges. Oracle Audit Vault turns audit data into a key security resource to help address today’s security and compliance challenges, by addressing the Top Security Challenges of Business today.
Auditing is playing an increasingly important role in the areas of compliance, privacy, and security. Today the use of audit data as a security resource remains very much a manual process, requiring IT security and audit personnel to first collect the audit data, and then sift through enormous amounts of dispersed audit data using custom scripts and other methods. Oracle Audit Vault automates the audit collection and analysis process, transparently enforcing the principle of trust-but-verify.
- Simplify compliance reporting
- Detect threats early
- Lower IT costs with audit policies
- Transparently collect and consolidate audit data
- Provide a secure and scalable repository
Oracle Audit Vault (AV) 10.2.3.0.0 – THE NEW ORACLE AUDIT VAULT RELEASE
Gold Media delivered to Manufacturing & Distribution – June 10, 2008. The awaited Audit Vault 10.2.3 is now available on OTN.
AV Server Linux x32 (base) , Linux x86 64 , Solaris Sparc64 , IBM AIX , HP Itanium
All AV Agents (Base + Ports)
NEW FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 /2005 Collector ; collect from SQL server database sources.
- Oracle Database Vault (ODV) collector; collects from Database Vault audit trail
- New reports & Enhanced reporting interface using Application Express
- Audit trail clean up within the Oracle database; cleans audit record out of the Oracle (source) database.
- XML Oracle Audit Trail
- syslog audit trail integration
We will check this out and perhaps prepare a demo installation to